Categories

Wagshurst Maps

(Wagshurst is located at 48° 37′ 14″ North 7° 59′ 45″ East)

In 1800, Wagshurst was part of The Prince-Bishopric of Strassburg,
an area ruled by the Bishop of Strasburg, sometimes also referred to
as Strasburg, Germany since most of the remaining territory of the
Bishopric was by then across the Rhine from the city of that name. In
1803 it was secularized to Baden, which in 1806 became
The Grand Duchy of Baden.
Wagshurst, highlighted near Autobahn 5 at center of map
Wagshurst, highlighted at left, relative to
the nearby town Achern

Replies, comments or questions...

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of